In your day-to-day role as a network engineer you will spend much of your time resolving network issues from DNS, DHCP and TCP to slow performance issues and possible hacking attempts.
An essential part of your role will be the ability to capture and analyze packets travelling across the network, interpret the results and make suggestions based upon what you find.
Most engineers avoid packet sniffers because they feel they are complicated but once you do understand how to do it your confidence and ability will massively improve.
This course covers all you need to know about using Wireshark packet capture tool and equips you take take the highly prized exam, the Wireshark Certified Network Analyst or WCNA.
Included are in-depth lectures with real world traffic examples. You also get access to sample traffic patterns from Wireshark so you can do your own labs at home.
Who this course is for:
- IT students who want to understand TCP in great detail
- Network engineers looking to learn essential troubleshooting skills
- Computer novices and advanced users who want to gain confidence
- IT engineers who want to really understand TCP/IP
- Anybody working or looking to work as a network engineer
- Access to a computer or laptop
- All sniffing files and lab materials included
- A general understanding of computer networking will help
Last Updated 8/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/wireshark-wcna/