In this course you’ll learn the some of the most used core Server Infrastructure technologies, as well as the skills needed to setup and configure and Windows Server, Active Directory and all related Server technologies.
If you are new to IT or have been in Technologies for sometime, this course will give you the foundation that you need to either get that IT job, get promoted or improve your existing Tech skillset.
Want to become an IT Systems or Server Administrator? Already in IT? It’s essential that you understand the core Server technologies that will be discussed and setup in this course, helping you to setup and configure these in a business.
This course will give you either improve your existing IT skills or provide you the technical foundation that you need to get that the IT job, perhaps as a Desktop Support Admin, or Systems Administrator!
In this course we’ll cover –
- Physical Servers overview, including walkthrough demos
- Virtual and Cloud hosted Servers
- How to Setup and Install a Domain Controller, and AD tools
- Using and configuring Active Direcotry (AD)
- What is DNS
- What is DHCP
- How to setup and configure Group Policies
- Overview on different Server Types
- Server naming conventions.
Do I need to be an expert?
No, this course is designed for people who are excited about technology and may be either working in technology or looking at getting into IT. It’ll provide an essential foundation for anyone aspiring to work and move up in technology, and learn more about Server technologies.
Why this course?
This course will be easy to understand, and will give you an overview of the necessary IT Server skills that you need to know.
You’ll soon start to see why so many people love working in Technology. I love it, and hope that you do also!!
Of course this is only the beginning of your learning journey. Continuing to improve on your tech skills more and more will help you in being a highly skilled IT professional!
Who this course is for:
- IT Technicians
- Systems Administrators
- Desktop and Support Engineers/Analysts
- IT Graduates
- People wanting to learn more about IT
- Overall good computer knowledge
- Understanding of Desktops and Laptop setups
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
Last Updated 1/2021