** Number 1 rated course for WebdriverIO on Udemy **
** 200+ page e-book of lecture screenshots and notes included to help students revise **
** Course Updated on 10/2019 with 6 hours of brand new up-to-date content! **
This course teaches you the following technologies:
- What is new in version 5 – a dedicated section to go over the key differences in version 5.
- Selenium – is a suite of tools to automate web browsers across many platforms.
- Chai – is an assertion library that is often used alongside Mocha. It provides functions and methods that help you compare the output of a certain test with its expected value.
- Advanced Reporting (allure reports, J-unit Reports, JSON reports & more) – detailed, visual appealing, useful report outputs.
- Jenkins – is a simple way to set up a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment for almost any combination of languages and source code repositories
This course covers everything you need to create advanced frameworks using the WebdriverIO’s Next-gen WebDriver test framework for Node.js.
What you will learn?
- This is a full course that teaches you from the basics all the way to building advanced frameworks!
- I teach you good code design concepts using Page Object Modelling (POM), Don’t Repeat Yourself (DRY) and more!
- This course is practical. I walk you through everything and provide source code at each stage for you to follow along!
- You will gain invaluable knowledge after completing this course and will have skills that are in demand!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner automation testers
- Intermediate automation testers
- Expert automation testers
- Anyone interested in testing
- Manual testers
- Anyone that wants to learn about modern testing techniques
- Those interested in emerging testing technologies that is rapidly growing in popularity
- Some basic knowledge of programming would be an advantage
- Some basic knowledge of selenium would be an advantage
- Some basic knowledge of testing concepts (either manual or automation) would be an advantage
Last Updated 10/2019