What is ethical hacking?
Ethical hacking involves an authorized attempt to gain unauthorized access to a computer system, application, or data. Carrying out an ethical hack involves duplicating strategies and actions of malicious attackers. This practice helps to identify security vulnerabilities which can then be resolved before a malicious attacker has the opportunity to exploit them.
Also known as “white hats,” ethical hackers are security experts that perform these assessments. The proactive work they do helps to improve an organization’s security posture. With prior approval from the organization or owner of the IT asset, the mission of ethical hacking is opposite from malicious hacking.
How are ethical hackers different than malicious hackers?
Ethical hackers use their knowledge to secure and improve the technology of organizations. They provide an essential service to these organizations by looking for vulnerabilities that can lead to a security breach.
An ethical hacker reports the identified vulnerabilities to the organization. Additionally, they provide remediation advice. In many cases, with the organization’s consent, the ethical hacker performs a re-test to ensure the vulnerabilities are fully resolved.
Malicious hackers intend to gain unauthorized access to a resource (the more sensitive the better) for financial gain or personal recognition. Some malicious hackers deface websites or crash backend servers for fun, reputation damage, or to cause financial loss. The methods used and vulnerabilities found remain unreported. They aren’t concerned with improving the organizations security posture.
Straight to the point In this course you will learn all of the below in one course only (This Ultimate Course):
- What is Unix Vs Linux ?
- Unix Architecture
- Linux Essential Commands
- Linux/Unix File System
- Linux/Unix User Administration + Sudo
- Python For Ethical Hacking
- Build your Own Tools in Python
- Build Web App Login Brute-Force In Python
- Build Port Scanner In Python
- Learn how to use Wireshark for Ethical hacking.
- Hack Network Protocols using Kali Linux
- You will become an expert in using Nmap for ethical hacking, system administration and network security
- Learn how to successfully discover active and vulnerable hosts on a network
- You will master Service detection, Version detection, Operating system detection, and performance. You will explore the Nmap Scripting Engine (NSE) used for more advanced discovery and hacking.
- What is Deep Web
- What is Dark Web
- What is TOR and How it works
- MITM Attacks
- What is DDoS Attack and How it works
- DDoS Botnet
- Common DDoS Attacks
- Top DDoS Tools and how to prevent such attacks
Who this course is for:
- Cyber Security Engineers
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration testers
- DevSecOps Engineers
- Software Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Eager to learn and Patience !!!
Last Updated 8/2021