Build amazing professional web applications like Twitter, Asana, Todoist, AirBnB, Trip Advisor, Yelp and launch your startup, SaaS, or any web product in days instead of months with no code using the Bubble ecosystem
Learn from over 16 hours worth of relevant instructional video content on Bubble to become an expert and start building today! No coding required!
Are you an entrepreneur who wants to build the next big thing without a full-time developer? Do you want to quickly create an MVP for your startup idea, or quickly build your side hustle? Then harness the power of No-Code web application development using Bubble.
Bubble is rated as the #1 No-Code Tool of 2020. Apps built on Bubble have raised more than $1B dollars (see: Plato, Dividend Finance, Plato, all of which were made using Bubble). With Bubble, you can create everything from sophisticated marketplaces like AirBnb, to SaaS like Trello, to simple landing pages. This is No-Code development at its finest!
People use Bubble to quickly create professional web applications. In fact, one student used Bubble to launched their application in only 3 days, and then subsequently sold it to USA Today (see: GiveLocal).
This course is the only comprehensive guide you’ll ever need to Bubble. It covers everything from Beginner topics like pages, inputs, and elements to more advanced topics like plugin implementation, messaging, and data manipulation. The course also takes you step-by-step and assumes you have no experience at all with building web applications or with Bubble.
The course is designed so you become an expert at Bubble. We first learn all the building blocks required, and then create our own functional Bubble applications from complete scratch. We also continuously update the course!
If you’re looking for something that will teach you how to create professional grade web applications using no-code from beginner to advanced, then this is the course for you!
What is Bubble?
Bubble is a no-code platform that allows you to build sophisticated and professional-grade web applications. It’s the best way to develop your application in days, not months. It contains responsive web design, element manipulation, database functionality, workflow management, and a whole host of community-built plugins and third-party APIs that can enhance your application like Stripe, Plaid, and more! Bubble has been rated as the #1 No-Code platform of 2020.
What are the main features of Bubble? / Why should I learn Bubble?
- No-Code platform: Bubble uses a drag-and-drop and logic gates system instead of complicated code, but is still powerful and comprehensive to run AirBnB or even Facebook; it’s the next evolution of web development.
- Build it quickly: Since Bubble is a No-Code platform, you can make your application in days and not months
- Total freedom: Bubble allows you total 100% freedom with your website – modify, add, delete, and change anything and everything about your web application
- Sophisticated / comprehensive: Bubble comes with a robust scalable database management system, and workflow integration that allows you to create virtually any application – it also contains Responsive Design and so is lightning fast!
- Collaboration: Bubble comes with its own version control system, that lets you manage changes and lets you collaborate with up to 40 other individuals
- Community of plugins: Plugins that are developed by the Bubble community extend your application by allowing third-party elements, like payment, SEO, analytics, and more! You can even integrate with your own REST API.
Why take this course?
- Comprehensive guide: This is the only 100% start to finish, zero to hero, basic to advanced guide on Bubble. This course assumes you have zero experience with Bubble and develops you to a Bubble power user!
- Instructional with examples: The course is structured in a way to maximize your learning. We first go through learning “Building Blocks” where we develop our Bubble toolkit. We then apply the toolkit to future modules through app development from complete scratch.
- Great resources: There are hours of content and resources in this course. There is more than 16 hours of video content available. You also have lifetime access to not only the videos, but to me as well through the Q&A feature
Course and Module Overview
- Introduction to Bubble: In this section, you will learn everything about Bubble! What it is, when to use it, what it can and cannot do, and we will go through the course overview
- BB – Environment Setup: In this section, you will set up your Bubble environment, which means creating a free Bubble account and entering the Bubble environment
- BB – Editor: In this section, you will learn about the Bubble editor
- BB – Pages and Elements: In this section, you will learn how to set up your Bubble pages and how to add Bubble elements to your pages
- BB – Responsive Design: In this section, you will learn about the responsive design features that are available with Bubble
- BB – Data: In this section, you will learn how Bubble manages its data environment
- BB – Workflows: In this section, you will learn about Bubble workflows and how they can be used to enhance your Bubble application
- BB – Design with Data: In this section, you will learn how to make web pages by mixing design principles with data and workflows, including repeating groups
- BB – Users: In this section, you will learn about Bubble’s default and powerful user management system
- BB – Settings and Publishing: In this section, you will change your Bubble settings, and how to publish your web application
- BB – Advanced Features and Plugins: In this section, you will learn about some of the advanced features with Bubble like plugins
- App – ProjectIO: In this section, we will build a project and task management application from scratch
- App – BubbleBnB: In this section, we will build a very thin version of AirBnB, complete with Google Maps integration, messaging, and more, and all from scratch
- Conclusion: In this section, we’ll wrap everything up and talk about next steps
We’re looking forward to having you in the course and hope you earn the certificate. Please let me to know if you have any questions!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who want to build sophisticated web applications and websites quickly and without code
- Students who want to learn a revolutionary new way to create web applications
- Individuals who want to create and launch an MVP
- Individuals who do not know how to code and want to focus on function over form
- People who want to create any SaaS product
- Entrepreneurs who want to create an online MVP to secure funding
- Anybody who wants to turn a startup idea into reality
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced users of Bubble
- No Bubble or web development experienced is required
Last Updated 12/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-guide-to-bubble-from-beginner-to-advanced/