Learn data visualization through Tableau 2020 and create opportunities for you or key decision-makers to discover data patterns such as customer purchase behavior, sales trends, or production bottlenecks, comparative sales, and many more.
You’ll learn all of the features in Tableau that allow you to explore, experiment with, fix, prepare, and present data easily, quickly, and beautifully.
Use Tableau to Analyze and Visualize Data So You Can Respond Accordingly
- Connect Tableau to a Variety of Datasets and data sources.
- Analyze, Blend, Join, and Calculate Data, Cross-database joins
- Visualize Data in the Form of Various Charts, Plots, and Maps
- Convert Raw Data Into Compelling Data Visualisations Using Tableau 2020
- Detailed understanding of Level of details (LOD) with 15 practical examples
- Detailed understanding of Table calculations with 10 business examples
Each section provides a new data set and exercises that will challenge you so you can learn by immediately applying what you’re learning.
Content is updated as new versions of Tableau are released. You can always return to the course to further hone your skills, while you stay ahead of the competition.
Contents and Overview
This course begins with Tableau basics. You will navigate the software, connect it to a data file, and export a worksheet, so even beginners will feel completely at ease.
To be able to find trends in your data and make accurate forecasts, you’ll learn how to work with data extracts and time series.
Also, to make data easier to digest, you’ll tackle how to use aggregations to summarize information. You will also use granularity to ensure accurate calculations.
In order to begin visualizing data, you’ll cover how to create various charts, maps, scatterplots, and interactive dashboards for each of your projects.
You’ll even learn when it’s best to join or blend data in order to work with and present information from multiple sources.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be a highly proficient Tableau user. You will be using your skills as a data scientist to extract knowledge from data so you can analyze and visualize complex questions with ease.
You’ll be fully prepared to collect, examine, and present data for any purpose, whether you’re working with scientific data or you want to make forecasts about buying trends to increase profits.
Last but not the least, you will able to clear Tableau Specialist and Tableau Certified Associate certifications as well.
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if want to learn Tableau completely from scratch
- You should take this course if you know some Tableau skills but want to get better
- You should take this course if you are good with Tableau and want to take your skills to the next level and truly leverage the full potential of Tableau
- Basic knowledge of computers
Last Updated 2/2021