The frontend world is having very popular frameworks which are heavily used in most of the applications. But Svelte is joining this competition by bringing lots of cool, developer friendly features. After practicing svelte, it will be hard to go back and work with other frameworks. You will be amazed when you see how much you can do with less code.
In this course we will be learning Svelte by creating a web application with it. Also we will apply test driven development (TDD) methodology from beginning to the end.
while building this application, we will learn
- client-side routing. we will apply our custom implementation then we will use svelte-routing library
- global state management in a component based application
and we will see
- how test driven development works.
- how it’s affecting our code quality, reusability
- how it’s giving us the confidence about refactoring our implementation
- how to avoid implementation details while creating tests
This course is purely built on practice. Each code piece we write, will be for our actual application implementation.
In each section we will gradually build our application. We will not jump ahead and add functionality not needed for that moment. We will implement one requirement at a time. Each implementation will bring the next requirement to us.
And following this practice, will help you to get a solid foundation about overall web application requirements and how to implement one of them with Svelte by following test driven development methodology.
After completing the course, you will be able to use Svelte in your next project and you will experience the benefits of test driven development.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn Svelte
- Developers who want to see Test Driven Development in action
Last Updated 5/2021