In this course, you will learn how to use Spring Boot Actuator to manage and monitor performance and resource consumption of Spring applications. This course teaches how to set up an application to take advantage of the actuator technology to examine, monitor, gather metrics, understand traffic, and the state of database of Spring applications.
You will learn about the different tools (JMX – JConsole & HTTP) that can be used to consume the endpoints exposed by the Spring Boot Actuator. You will also build an entire administration dashboard using the latest version of Angular to monitor health, metrics, HTTP traces, etc of a Spring applications.
Who this course is for:
- Developers interested in Spring Boot Actuator
- Developers interested in application monitoring
- Developers interested in Angular
- Familiarity with Java, Spring Framework, and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with Angular
- Familiarity with HTTP
- Familiarity with Command Line Interface (CLI)
Last Updated 9/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/springboot-actuator-admin-dashboard/