Configure Secure Shell (SSH).
Learn how to communicate between Linux and your other operating systems (Windows and MAC OSX) using SSH.
As with all Udemy courses:
- You have a 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee if you’re not fully satisfied with the course.
- You have lifetime full access to the course and all updates and additions.
This course covers the following:
- Create a free lab with VirtualBox to learn within
- Prepare your server for SSH use
- Connect with SSH from Linux or MAC OS X
- Connect from Windows with PuTTY
- Configure key based authentication for Linux and MAC OS X
- Configure key based authentication for Windows
- Manage your SSH configuration through /etc/ssh/sshd_config
- Stop bad guys with Fail2ban
- Enable your firewall (ufw)
- Disable unneeded services
- Manage sudo permissions
- Copy files between Linux systems with SCP
- Copy files from Windows to Linux with SCP
If you would like a general Linux course instead of a course focused solely on SSH, please consider my Ubuntu Linux Fundamentals Udemy course.
Who this course is for:
- Linux beginners
- System Administration beginners
- Beginning Network Administrators
- Anyone who wants to create a secure SSH environment
- Access to a computer
- Administrator or power user privileges on the computer
Last Updated 8/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/secure-shell-fundamentals-learn-ssh-by-configuring-it/