IMPORTANT: This course is up to date! It’s been created in accordance with the Scrum Guide v2020.
If you’ve been desperately looking for Scrum Product Owner Certification Training (PSPO1) And Practice Exam Questions and you are tired of taking courses with no examples, confusing curriculum, vague explanations, then enrolling and completing this program might be one of the best career decisions you’ve made this year.
…and before I tell you why let me first introduce myself…
My name is Vladimir Raykov and I’m a certified Product Owner (PSPO1) and Scrum Master (PSM1) who works in a software development company. During the last few years, I’ve been obsessed with learning and implementing the Scrum Framework.
As a result, I managed to pass the PSPO1 exam with a score of 98.8% (79 correct answers out of 80) on the first try. I’d love to share my experience and knowledge so you can achieve even better results (why not 100%?).
Currently, I teach over 70000 students and have received over 4500 positive reviews.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
I designed this course for people who want to…
- Add the PSPO1 Certification to their CV.
- Master the Scrum Framework.
- Align their Scrum Knowledge with the latest changes.
The course is complete and It leaves no room for failure.
By the end of it, you will feel confident in your Scrum Product Ownership knowledge.
In addition, you will have a perfect understanding of the Scrum Framework and its rules, accountabilities (formerly known as roles), events, artifacts, and commitments.
HOW IS THIS COURSE ORGANIZED?
Here is just a glimpse of what you will learn inside…
Section 1 – Introduction To Agile Principles & Scrum Overview
- The difference between Adaptive & Predictive approachesto development
- What is Scrum (a high-level overview)?
- The 5 Scrum Values and what they mean in the real world
- The Agile manifesto and the 12 Agile principles
- The concepts of Iterative & Incremental Development
- Agile Planning vs Waterfall Planning
- The Agile Concept “Timeboxing” Explained
Section 2 – The Scrum Framework
- The concepts of Cross-Functionality & Self-Management
- Characteristics of the three sets of accountabilities
- The Scrum Master
- The Developers
- The Product Owner
- The Sprint and its main purpose
- Sprint Planning and answering the three questions – why, what & how
- Daily Scrum (a key inspect & adapt event for the Developers)
- Sprint Review and why feedback is critically important
- Sprint Retrospective (the driver of continuous improvement)
- The concept of “feedback Loops”
- The Product Backlog (the single source of work undertaken by the Scrum Team)
- The Sprint Backlog (when does it emerge, who is accountable for it, what happens with the PBIs that are not complete)
- The Increment (the relationship between the Increment and the Product Backlog, who decides to release it, in what condition should it be)
- The Product Goal (the long-term objective for the Scrum Team)
- The Sprint Goal (the objective for the Sprint)
Section 3 – The Product Owner
- The Product Vision and why it is important
- Value (Financial & Societal) – The Most Important Topic For Any Product Owner
- Evidence-Based Management (EBM) Guide And The 4 Key Value Areas Explained
- Current Value (CV)
- Unrealized Value (UV)
- Time-to-Market (T2M)
- Ability to Innovate (A2I)
- The Difference Between Product & Project Management (Mental Shifts)
- The 3 Attributes Of A Product Backlog Item (PBI).
- Product Backlog Refinement (How The Product Owner & The Developers Collaborate)
- The Concept Of Readiness & Why Scrum Does Not Approve A Definition Of Ready
- The Definition Of Done (Who Crafts It And Why? Is It Mandatory? Can it change?)
- Story Points (Effort-based Units To Estimate The Size Of The PBIs)
- Planning Poker (A Voting Technique That Eliminates The Psychological Bias Called Anchoring)
- Information Radiators
- Burndown Charts
- Burnup Charts
- The Cone Of Uncertainty (Beware When You Make Promises Regarding Project Completion)
- Technical Debt (Any Product Owner MUST Know If They Can Pay The Debt Back…)
- Code Refactoring
- Continuous Integration
- Releases Planning (What Should We Consider Before A Release?)
- Scaled Scrum Explained (What Scrum Believes In)
- Component Teams vs Feature Teams
- Types Of Contracts & Budgeting
- And a lot more…
Section 4 – Scrum Example (The Agile Company Intelligent Web Solutions helps a Chiropractic Clinic Build a Conversion-Focused Website)
- Introduction to the #1 software development tool used by Agile teams – JIRA
- How to create a Product Backlog
- How to create a Sprint Backlog
- How to write User Stories
- How to assign tasks
- How to write the Sprint Goal
- How to set the duration of a Sprint
- An example of high-priority process improvement and how the Scrum Master resolves impediments
- An example of Definition Of Done (plus updates)
- An example of Acceptance Criteria
- The difference between the Definition Of Done and Acceptance Criteria
Section 5 – Avoid Common Mistakes On The PSPO1 Exam
- Top reasons why people fail the PSPO1 examination and solutions
- Recommended Resources (Free Practice PSPO 1 Exams Included)
Section 6 – PSPO1 Practice Exams (A Total Of 160 High-Quality Questions)
- Practice Exam #1 (80 Questions – 60 minutes – Passing Score 85%)
- Practice Exam #2 (80 Questions – 60 minutes – Passing Score 85%)
- [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED] You can take these exams multiple times as the questions and answers are randomized.
WHAT DO OTHER STUDENTS SAY ABOUT VLADIMIR’S WORK?
“I took this course after I took Vladimir’s PSM1 course and passed both exams with flying colors (90% and 93.7% respectively). Just like the PSM1 course, this course combines a wealth of knowledge about Scrum and Product Owner, with a laser sharp focus on the exam and what you need to pass it. If you are looking for a comprehensive and concise PSPO1 prep course, I would highly recommend this one!” – Boaz Harel
“One of the best PSPO and PSM exam prep. The content is well structured and helps you to understand the concept faster. With this course, on 28th of November 2020 I successfully pass the exam for both certification, PSPO I and PSM I” – Catalin Ionita
“I purchased this course after I finished the other course of Vladimir PSM I. I liked the way he organized the course, topics included and clear explanation. Successfully passed both PSM I & PSPO I with a score of 96.3 each. Great work Vladimir!” – Hasim Xhani
“Vlad is the only reason I took the challenge to pass the PSM1 and PSPO exams. I stumbled upon his course in Udemy in a preview and decided to pursue these two certifications. His PSM1 and PSPO udemy courses are magical and I was able to achieve both the certifications. Thanks a ton Vlad! Looking forward to more courses from you. ” – vamsee Yendalur
“This is my second course with Vladimir. The best of all is that he accents all important points, explains them and repeats again. So, there is no way that you will forget something important, or that you will slip it during the course. I can recommend this course to the ones who want to refresh their knowledge also, not just for passing the exam!“ – Bojana Strezoska
“This was a wonderful resource! I passed my PSPO1 exam with just the course materials. This online course is a much more affordable option compared to the super-expensive training alternatives. If you are serious about getting PSPO1 certified, don’t hesitate about buying this course.” – Rubenka
“I passed the PSM 1 certification on the first attempt! Vladimir’s course was brilliant and helped me to understand the key concepts required to answer some of the most complex questions in the exam.” – Brook Chalmers
DO I GET A GUARANTEE?
You can enroll now 100% risk-free because you receive 30 days, unconditional money-back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied (and that might be something as simple as you don’t like my accent) – no problem, you are one click away from a refund.
No hassle, no hard feelings!
Go ahead and click the “Buy Now” button right now and let’s awaken the Product Owner within almost instantly!
Legal Information and Disclaimer.
*Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, PSPO, PSPO I, PSPO 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum dot org.
The content of this course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum dot org.
Attribution and Use for The Scrum Guide™, Nexus™Guide, Evidence-Based Management Guide:
This course uses screenshots from the Scrum Guide, Nexus™ Guide and Evidence-Based Management Guide to point the attention of the student to important concepts, ideas, rules, and practices.
The authors of the Scrum Guide are Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
The Nexus Guide is developed and sustained by Ken Schwaber and Scrum dot org
Evidence-Based Management was collaboratively developed by Scrum dot org, the Professional Scrum Trainer Community, the Engagement Manager community and Ken Schwaber and Christina Schwaber.
No changes have been made to the content of the Scrum Guide, the Nexus Guide, or the Evidence-Based Management Guide.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to become Professional Scrum Product Owners (PSPO1)
- People who want to master the Scrum Framework
- People who want to align their Scrum Knowledge with the latest changes
- No previous Scrum knowledge or experience needed.
Last Updated 1/2021
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/product-owner-scrum-product-owner-certification-training-pspo1-exams/