Did you know that the single highest fine for sanctions violations was for the unbelievable amount of 8.9 billion US-dollar?
In 2015, the French bank BNP agreed to this penalty and pled guilty to settle charges it concealed roughly 8.8 billion US-dollar of transactions with countries like Sudan, Iran and Cuba. Given the enormous penalties in place, many companies and individuals are concerned about violating sanctions regulations.
This online training is designed to give you a comprehensive overview of the complex environment of global sanctions and sanctions compliance.
We will cover a number of important topics and concepts, that you will come across in practice if you are working in a multinational organization or in cross-boarder business dealings.
This online training is quite comprehensive and is highly recommended for professionals that want to acquire and demonstrate specialized knowledge in sanctions compliance and anti-financial crime. Because this subject is nowadays so incredibly important, this online training is also a great way for professionals to increase their value through better understanding of financial crime and sanctions compliance.
Certificate of Completion
Completing this course shows your dedication to fight money laundering and protect your organization. Why not show that you have acquired specialized knowledge in the field of AML? This courses comes with a Certificate of Completion that you can use to show your newly acquired skills and improved professional value through a better understanding of AML compliance. Start the course and earn your AML certificate today!
Throughout this course you can test your newly acquired knowledge with multiple assignments and quiz questions. You will also find a great deal of additional resources as part of this course, including cheat sheets, checklists, questionnaires, tables, and more!
Online training script included! Get the entire course script with plenty of thorough content to read through and study on your own.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals wanting to acquire and demonstrate specialized knowledge in sanctions compliance and managing sanctions risks
- Professionals wanting to increase their value through better understanding of sanctions compliance and managing sanctions risks
- Career starters and students wanting to build a comprehensive sanctions compliance knowledge
- Anyone who is genuinely interested in sanctions compliance and managing sanctions risks
- An electronic device with online video-viewing or downloading capabilities
- To be interested in anti-financial crime, compliance, managing sanctions risks
- Will not need business or legal expert knowledge, but a basic understanding is helpful
- Will not need working experience or previous knowledge in sanctions compliance
Last Updated 2/2021