You are required to have successfully completed the following Udemy courses before you take this one:
- Salesforce Trailhead 2021 – Admin Beginner
- Salesforce Trailhead 2021 – Admin Intermediate
- Salesforce Trailhead 2021 – Developer Beginner
- Salesforce Trailhead 2021 – Developer Intermediate
When you have completed the courses above, this is the next step to have your awesome Apps listed on the Salesforce AppExchange!
AppExchange is a marketplace offering solutions, such as apps, components, and consulting services. To make your own solution publicly available to potential customers, you must be a Salesforce partner.
The creative power behind each AppExchange solution is a Salesforce partner. AppExchange gives partners a place to create and publish extensions to Salesforce. AppExchange is also the place for Salesforce admins to choose and install solutions that fit their org’s needs. Here’s how AppExchange works.CreateA Salesforce partner initiates the process by creating an innovation that can improve a business process, such as a custom object, custom tab, or component. Partners share their customizations with other Salesforce users as a packaged AppExchange solution, whether an app, a Bolt solution, a Flow solution, Lightning data, or a component.PublishThe Salesforce partner registers, packages, and publishes their solution on AppExchange. They can also create a demo of the functionality included in their solution for others to view before installing and include a trial version.InstallSalesforce customers browse solutions published on AppExchange and choose which solutions to install in their orgs. Installing a published AppExchange solution is safe and simple. Customers can:
- Browse—View the descriptions, reviews, and demos of solutions on AppExchange. They choose the solution that fits their needs.
- Test Drive—Review a fully functional demo of the solution as a read-only user, and plan their implementation with their admins.
- Install—Add the solution and all its components to their Salesforce environment.
- Deploy—Immediately give their users access to the solution or customize it for a select group of users.
Anyone can browse and test drive AppExchange listings. Salesforce admins and users with the Download AppExchange Packages permission can install AppExchange apps. To publish a listing on AppExchange, a user needs both Create AppExchange Packages and Upload AppExchange Packages permissions.
Who this course is for:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Developer
- Completed Udemy’s Salesforce Trailhead 2020 Admin Beginner course
- Completed Udemy’s Salesforce Trailhead 2020 Admin Intermediate course
- Completed Udemy’s Salesforce Trailhead 2020 Developer Beginner course
- Completed Udemy’s Salesforce Trailhead 2020 Developer Intermediate course
Last Updated 6/2020