In this course, you will learn microservices API development using the Hexagonal Architecture. We will start the development from the scratch. Taking the small steps, we will be building the foundation by continuously improving the design of the application. We will explore how the dependency inversion plays a pivotal role in implementing the Hexagonal architecture.
Later on, we will be building an auth API to manage the Authentication and Authorization of our main application.
By the end of the course, we will learn to unit test various components using state and mocks and will also understand the complexities in testing those components.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to take their career to the next level by improving their skills and learning about REST based microservices API development.
- College students currently learning about Golang.
- Experienced developers that have recently started working with Go and want to learn how microservices development is done in golang.
- Student should know basic golang programming concepts like structs, receiver functions and interface
- Student should be comfortable with object oriented programming concepts
Last Updated 11/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/rest-based-microservices-api-development-in-go-lang/