- Latest Update: November 2020
- 3-in-1: Powerful Stories, Native Speaker Recordings & Grammar Explanations
- Instructor is available inside the course to answer questions and provide feedback
If you want to improve your German language skills in both speaking and understanding then the more you read the faster this will happen. As soon as you achieve a high level in reading and listening comprehension, all other skills will follow.
“Read German like a Native” is perfect for you if you want to:
- develop your German language vocabulary in a meaningful context
- enjoy powerful and inspirational reads that get you thinking
- sound like an educated adult when speaking German
- engage in effective learning activities that produce results
- practice and perfect your reading and listening skills
Reading and listening is a very relaxing way to boost your language skills
Many German language learners are afraid of making mistakes. You can’t make a mistake when you’re reading. Your brain is gradually becoming more and more familiar with the language and you’re learning more and more words so that you will understand comfortably when German is spoken around you.
In addition, listening to the audio recordings of the stories in this course will train your ear and get you used to the speed of a native speaker in the language. This will accelerate your listening comprehension skills and therefore you will speak the German language more naturally and with more confidence.
This is what you can expect:
- 10 inspiring and powerful stories that will boost your German language skills
- Recordings that allow you to listen to the audio while reading along
- Quizzes that test your reading and listening comprehension
- Downloadable PDF files with English translations
- Exceptional support and prompt answers to your questions
- A 30-day full refund guarantee, no questions asked
Are you ready? Then sign up for this course and take your German language skills to the next level!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their German reading and listening comprehension
- Knowledge of intermediate German is recommended
Last Updated 11/2020