Welcome to the React Native Bootcamp for Beginners. In this course, You will learn The React Native using a Project-based approach. we will make more than 20 projects.
What is React Native?
Well, it’s the library, using React Native we can produce Native iOS and Android apps.
And most importantly, using the Same code.
React Native is used by many big companies, and it’s a very popular approach to make Good Quality, high performance, reliable apps for Business.
What are the apps that we are going to make in this course?
- Flip A Coin
- Roll the Dice
- Drum Pad App
- Weather App
- News App
- Remember it app
- Quiz (Trivia) App
- Text To Speech App
- Payment App
- Contact App
- And More…
What topics are covered?
- React Hooks
- React Class-based components
- React Functional Components
- React Navigation
- API integration in React Native
- Payments integration in React Native (Stripe)
- Firebase integration in React Native
- React Native and Expo
- Design Basics (Bonus)
For more, check the curriculum.
Some information about me:
My name is Dhruvil, I am a Freelance Mobile App Developer. through my experience, I have crafted this course to make you be able to do freelance work or job by making good quality apps using React Native & Expo.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s meet inside the Course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner React Native Course
- Practical way to Learn React Native
- Practical way for Learning to Make Android and iOS Apps
Last Updated 4/2020