“Building modern web apps is too difficult.”
Have you tried to launch a project only to get stuck trying to do it “the right way”? I’ve been there. I’d waste time dealing with complex tech instead of shipping products. Then, I started building apps like it’s 2025.
Spend less time doing the things you hate.
- Provisioning Servers
- What is Kubernetes?
- Dealing with Webpack
- Cross-browser issues
- And more time doing the things you love.
- Building your product
- Deploying with ease
- Making your customers happy
- Working with modern tools
Transform front-end to full-stack.
Are you frustrated with how long it takes to go from idea to production? As a front-end developer, I wanted to bring my ideas to life. Not just the front-end, but the full stack.
Then, I discovered the Jamstack and the optimal workflow for front-end developers.
- Build dynamic applications that become static.
- Push code to a repository with Git.
- Deploy instantly to a global CDN.