ENROLL IN MY LATEST COURSE ON HOW TO LEARN ALL ABOUT PYTHON WEB SCRAPING FOR INFORMATION RETRIEVAL & ANALYTICS
- Do you want to harness the power of the internet to inform your data-driven strategies?
- Are you looking to gain an edge in the fields of retail, online selling, real estate and geolocation services?
- Do you want to turn unstructured data from articles and web pages into real insights?
- Do you want to develop cutting edge analytics and visualisations to take advantage of the World Wide Web?
Gaining proficiency in webscraping (and associated analytics) can help you harness the power of the freely available data and information on the world wide web and turn it into actionable insights
MY COURSE IS A HANDS-ON TRAINING WITH REAL WEBSCRAPING EXAMPLES- You will learn to use an important Python webscraping library BeautifulSoup and derive information and insights from different webpages
My course provides a foundation to carry out PRACTICAL, real-life webscraping. By taking this course, you are taking an important step forward in your data science journey to become an expert in harnessing the power of the world wide web for deriving insights.
Why Should You Take My Course?
I have an MPhil (Geography and Environment) from the University of Oxford, UK. I also completed a data science intense PhD at Cambridge University (Tropical Ecology and Conservation).
I have several years of experience in analyzing real-life data from different sources and producing publications for international peer-reviewed journals.
This course will help you gain fluency both in BeautifulSoup (for webscraping), web-data processing and analytics using a powerful clouded based python environment called GoogleColab. Specifically, you will
- Gain proficiency in setting up and using Google CoLab for Python Data Science tasks
- Carry out common webscraping tasks on Wikepedia pages and extract relevant information
- Work with complicated web pages and extract information
- Process the extracted information in a usable form
- Carry out basic geocoding
- Carry out common analytics and visualization tasks
You will work on practical mini case studies relating to (a) geocoding London boroughs (b) quantifying the variation in Mumbai property prices (c) extracting financial statements among others
In addition to all the above, you’ll have MY CONTINUOUS SUPPORT to make sure you get the most value out of your investment!
ENROLL NOW 🙂
Who this course is for:
- People Wanting To Master The Python/Google Colab Environment For Data Science
- People Interested in Scraping Information Of Simple and Standard Websites
- People Interested In Learning About Scraping Relevant Information Off Complicated Websites
- People Intersted in Gaining Exposure to Basic Geocoding
- People Interested in Deriving Insights From Web Scraped Data
- Be Able To Operate & Install Software On A Computer
- A Gmail Account
- Prior Exposure to the Python Will be Helpful
- Prior Exposure to the Jupyter Notebook Ecosystem
Last Updated 4/2021