Start diving into the amazing world of programming and computer science with Python, a language that is in high-demand by employers all over the world. Learn with engaging video lectures, diagrams, quizzes, coding exercises, articles, and resources specifically designed for learners with no prior programming knowledge.
Learn to Code with Python and Take Your First Steps into the World of Computer Science
- Learn how to write your own Python programs applying fundamental computer science and programming concepts such as variables, expressions, statements, data types, values, and more.
- Understand how programs work step by step with graphical explanations and diagrams.
- Practice your skills with coding exercises, quizzes, and a final course exam that you can take as many times as needed to check your knowledge.
- Work with Python’s built-in data structures: Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries, and Sets. Understand their structure, characteristics, and purpose.
- Add conditionals to your programs, understand how they work and why we use them.
- Learn how to repeat blocks of code using for loops and while loops. Understand their syntax, logic, and how they work behind the scenes.
- Write functions to make your code more concise and maintainable. Understand the role and differences of parameters and arguments and return values from functions.
- Work with files. Learn how to read files and how to write content to files using Python.
Python: An In-demand Skill Around the World
Python is currently one of the most popular programming languages and its popularity continues to rise every year. It is used for real-world applications in diverse areas such as Web Development, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and many more.
Learning Python is your next step into the amazing and powerful world of programming and computer science.
Python will be a very helpful tool for you in any field of work, including:
- Web Development
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Game Development
- Mobile App Development
- Medical Software
- Computer Vision
- and… many more!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Write, read, and understand simple Python programs.
- Know and apply the fundamental concepts of programming and computer science.
- Identify and classify the different types of values and data structures that you can use in Python.
- Determine when to use lists, tuples, dictionaries, or sets based on their characteristics and functionality.
- Work with Python built-in data structures and their elements.
- Read, write, and understand conditionals, for loops, while loops, and functions.
- Work with files using Python.
Learning Material & Resources
Throughout the course, you will find these resources:
- Video Lectures: 3.5+ hours of video lectures with carefully designed graphics and diagrams. You will see how the code works behind the scenes with step-by-step explanations.
- Coding Exercises: practice with 40+ coding exercises and check your solution immediately.
- Quizzes: check your knowledge with 23+ quizzes with 145+ questions that provide unlimited attempts and instant feedback.
- Course Exam: take a final course exam with 25+ questions to test your knowledge. The exam has unlimited attempts and detailed results for each attempt.
- Study Guide: review for the final course exam with a detailed and unique PDF study guide with 135+ questions.
- Project: build a text-based “Rock, Paper, Scissors” game to apply your skills.
- Articles: read articles with detailed explanations and illustrations to complement your knowledge.
What makes this course unique?
This course is unique because of its emphasis on providing visual and detailed explanations of the principles of Python programming. You will not only learn how to use these principles in Python, you will actually understand the purpose of each line of code.
Unique study materials complement the course experience. You will find a Study Guide specifically designed for the course with 135+ questions on the course content.
You will solve Coding Exercises and you will receive instant feedback for your submission.
You will check your knowledge with Quizzes that will make you think more deeply about the topics presented in each section and you will receive instance feedback to check your answer.
You will receive a Certificate of Completion that you can add to your social media profiles to showcase your new skills.
You will also have Lifetime Access to the course.
You are very welcome to watch the preview lectures and check out the full course curriculum.
If you are looking for an engaging, visual, and practical course, then you’ve found it.
Enroll now, add “Python Programming” to your resume, and showcase your new skills.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no prior programming knowledge who want to learn the fundamentals of Python.
- Anyone who is interested in learning the fundamentals of programming in Python.
- Learners who want to acquire basic programming skills as prerequisites to dive into other areas such as Data Science, Web Development, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Python programmers who need to refresh their knowledge and skills.
- No previous programming knowledge is required. All the concepts are explained from the basics, assuming that you don’t have any prior programming knowledge.
- Enthusiasm for learning Python is a must. Learning this programming language will give you a valuable skill that employers around the world are looking for.
- You will need to install Python 3. The course includes instructions to help you download and install Python from the official website.
Last Updated 11/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/python-programming-for-beginners-learn-to-code-with-python/