Ethical hacking, also known as penetration testing or pen testing, is legally breaking into computers and devices to test an organization’s defenses.
White Hat is commonly employed or contracted to carry out an attack under explicit permission and clear-cut boundaries. The goal of white hats’ work is to research, find and test vulnerabilities, exploits and viruses in their defined targets.
Gray Hat as the name suggests, are more ambiguous in their definition. Their work may be classified as leaning toward good or bad on the spectrum depending on your perspective.
Black Hats cause great intentional damage and profit at the expense of their targets. These hackers are responsible for directing attack trends and inversely stimulating work demands in the white-hat market through harmful, illegal online activities.
In This Course you will learn all of the Following:
- Learn Python from scratch so you are able to write your own tools for ethical hacking
- Learn Python Basics
- Learn Python Intermediate
- Learn Python: Error Handling
- Learn Python: File I/O
- Make Port Scanner Tool In Python
- Make Backdoor In Python
- Make Login Brute-force Tool in Python
- Make Directory Discovery Tool in Python
- Make Email Scraper Tool In Python
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Anybody interested in learning python and ethical hacking
- Cyber Security Engineers
- Ethical Hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Engineers
- IT Security Managers
- Eager to Learn and Patience !!!
Last Updated 12/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/python-for-ethical-hackers/