Academy of Computing & Artificial Intelligence proudly presents you the course “Professional Certificate in Data Mining & Machine Learning“.
It all started when the expert team of The Academy of Computing & Artificial Intelligence [ACAI] (PhD, PhD Candidates, Senior Lecturers , Consultants , Researchers) and Industry Experts . hiring managers were having a discussion on the most highly paid jobs & skills in the IT/Computer Science / Engineering / Data Science sector in 2020.
To make the course more interactive, we have also provided a live code demonstration where we explain to you how we could apply each concept/principle [Step by step guidance]. Each & every step is clearly explained. [Guided Tutorials]
“While artificial intelligence (AI) is the broad science of mimicking human abilities, machine learning is a specific subset of AI that trains a machine how to learn. Watch this video to better understand the relationship between AI and machine learning. You’ll see how these two technologies work, with useful examples and a few funny asides.”
Course Learning Outcomes
To provide a solid awareness of Supervised & Unsupervised learning coming under Machine Learning
Explain the appropriate usage of Machine Learning techniques.
To build appropriate neural models from using state-of-the-art python framework.
To build neural models from scratch, following step-by-step instructions.
To build end – to – end effective solutions to resolve real-world problems
To critically review and select the most appropriate machine learning solutions
python programming is also inclusive.
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion & commitment
At the end of the Course you will gain the following
- Setting up the Environment for Python Machine Learning
- Understanding Data With Statistics & Data Pre-processing
- Data Pre-processing – Scaling with a demonstration in python, Normalization , Binarization , Standardization in Python,feature Selection Techniques : Univariate Selection
- Data Visualization with Python -charting will be discussed here with step by step guidance, Data preparation and Bar Chart,Histogram , Pie Chart, etc..
- Artificial Neural Networks with Python, KERAS
- KERAS Tutorial – Developing an Artificial Neural Network in Python -Step by Step
- Deep Learning -Handwritten Digits Recognition [Step by Step] [Complete Project ]
- Naive Bayes Classifier with Python [Lecture & Demo]
- Linear regression
- Logistic regression
- Introduction to clustering [K – Means Clustering ]
- K – Means Clustering
Does the course get updated?
We continually update the course as well.
What if you have questions?
we offer full support, answering any questions you have.
There’s no risk !
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wish to start a career in Data mining & Machine Learning
- Computer & Internet Connection
- Passion for Data mining & Machine Learning
Last Updated 2/2021
Total Size: 10.4 GB