The course presents the most important issues of the C# language that are necessary to create web, mobile or desktop applications on the .NET platform.
With an organized theory of the C# language and practical tasks, the course is ideal for learning C# for people who are just starting their adventure with programming.
The course will familiarize you with the .NET Core platform, which is the latest tool from Microsoft for creating cross-platform applications, including web and web APIs.
Due to its high efficiency, open-source code, and the possibility of implementation on various systems, it is becoming more and more popular.
During the course, you will learn, among other things:
– use C# language to create console applications
– create your own classes and use built-in types
– control program flow using conditional statements and loops
– use collections in programs to store and manipulate data
Who this course is for:
- A person who learns programming from scratch or knows the basics
- Basic knowledge of Visual Studio
Last Updated 11/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/practical-c-sharp-from-scratch-for-junior-net-developers/