Relive past memories by colorizing old Black and White photos in Adobe photoshop!
My name is Jonathon Parker and I am a Visual Effects and Motion Graphics lecturer from Wales, UK. Throughout my lecturing career, I have developed a keen interest in photo colorization and have been colorizing clients’ photos for the past 2 years.
This class is designed by a teacher, for you, the student. This is an intermediate level course that will go through some of the techniques and workflows for photo colorization.
This class will teach you the following:
- How to properly set up your Photoshop Project file
- How to plan out your color palette
- How to use different blending modes
- How to use gradient maps
- How to refine the blending of color overlays
- How to use a mix of color correction tools
- A non-destructive workflow enabling you to go back to previous versions of your image
So, what are you waiting for?! Either download the project files or grab one of your own photos and let’s go!