★ Here is the most comprehensive SQL Tuning course that you will not need to take any other courses in anywhere.
★ This course will be continuously getting updated with more lectures, quizzes, assessments to enhance your knowledge on Oracle SQL Tuning.
The most common problem of working with SQL is, performance problems. Most of the developers don’t know how to write well-performing queries. So in time, this problem grows and becomes a problem for both the developer and the company.
This course will teach you how to tune your SQL statements and database step by step for a perfect performance! You will learn how to write fast, reliable, and secure queries. Besides, you will learn the database architecture and will be able to optimize the database workloads.
Once you complete this course, you will recognize the database terms better and will use the most appropriate one for the performance.
Once you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Find the poorly performing queries
- Learn Advanced Query Tuning Techniques
- Understand the Database Architecture to perform Better Tuning Techniques
- Learn Advanced Indexing Techniques to Maximize Database Performance
- Learn how to use various Performance Tuning Tools
- Compare BAD vs GOOD Queries with Hands-on Examples.
- Gather Statistics for the bad SQLs
- Interpret the Execution Plans with different methods
- Choose an appropriate SQL tuning approach
- Guide the Oracle Optimizer for a better execution
- Use various tuning techniques like using bind variables, different types of indexes, and much more.
- Improve the performance of the queries & database
- Gain Complete Knowledge in Oracle SQL and Performance Tuning!
Briefly, the knowledge of SQL Tuning is a “must” for IT Professionals and this course is the magic pill for that you’re seeking for Becoming a Performance Expert!
If you want to step ahead in your career, “SQL & Performance Tuning” should be your next step.
See you in the first lecture!
Who this course is for:
- SQL Developers
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- PL/SQL Developers
- Oracle DBAs
- Oracle BI Developers
- SQL Knowledge
- Basic PL/SQL Knowledge
Last Updated 11/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/sql-performance-tuning-masterclass/