Oracle Solaris is the trusted business platform that you depend on. Oracle Solaris 11 gives you consistent compatibility, is simple to use, and is designed to always be secure.
Oracle Solaris is engineered for cloud security at every level. Anti malware protection extends from hypervisor to application. You can lock down systems and virtual machines, while Silicon Secured Memory seamlessly prevents common security attacks such as buffer over-reads and overwrites. This course divided into two parts.
Part -1 Basic Solaris administrations
Including installing Solaris 11, the Image Packaging System, administering Oracle Solaris Zones, the ZFS file system, networking, controlling access to systems and files, and managing users and resource management and finally demo on ZFS storage appliance.
Basic Solaris Administration
Setup IPS and boot environments
Overview of IPMP(IP Multi-Pathing) Hands-on
Configuring a Link based IPMP on Solaris 11(ACTIVE-ACTIVE)
Configuring a Link based IPMP on Solaris 11(Active/Passive)
Configuring a Probe based IPMP on Solaris 11(A-A)
Configuring a Probe based IPMP on Solaris 11
Soalris ZFS File System
Resource Management in Solaris 11
Part-2 Oracle Sun Cluster LAB SETUP on Oracle virtual Box
In this part of course we are going to covering Sun cluster setup on virtual box step by step including/
– How to setup virtual box for sun cluster environment
– How to install solaris 11.4
– How to download IPS and install
– How to download SUN CLUSTER IPS and configure on Solaris
– How to clone Virtual machine.
– How to setup network configuration for cluster
– How to install cluster on both nodes
– How to use SCINSTALL
– How to add shared disks to VMs
– How to add quoram to both nodes
– Verification to add HA storage resource
Who this course is for:
- Solaris System Administration, Database Administrator
- Who knows little about Oracle Solaris operating system and knows about Oracle virtual Box
Last Updated 8/2020