About the Instructor
Shaun Wassell’s goal is to create a world where people are empowered to use programming as a way to solve meaningful problems–a world where writing code is just as natural for most people as walking or breathing. To help make this a reality, he has dedicated the past few years to helping people learn and master software development skills through video courses, live training sessions, and one-on-one tutoring. Shaun has been programming since he was a kid, when creating video games was his gateway into the world of software. Since then, he’s been fortunate enough to be a contributing member on many amazing software projects and work with some incredible mentors along the way.
What You Will Learn
- Build Node.js web servers using several different frameworks
- Deploy your Node.js applications so that they can be accessed from anywhere
- Create and publish an open-source NPM package
- Shaun also covers more advanced features for developers, such as:
- Maximizing the performance of your Node.js programs by learning about how Nodes V8 runtime works
- Interfacing with databases in Node
Who Should Take This Course?
- Front-end developers/engineers
- Full-stack developers/engineers
- Back-end developers/engineers
- Some experience working on either the front- or back-end of a web application, but this is not a requirement.
Released January 2021