- Why Node JS cluster is important?
- How to create Node JS cluster application?
- Using PM2 to run Node JS application
- Communication between Master process and Child Process
- Communication between Master process and Child Process using PM2 and RabbitMQ
- Working with Redis cache
- Using Nginx as a reverse proxy and load balancer
At the end of this course, you will be ready to use Node JS cluster with PM2, RabbitMQ, Redis and Nginx.
Who this course is for:
- The students/developers who have intermediate knowledge of Node JS and Express JS framework
- Good knowledge of Node JS and Express JS framework
- Basic knowledge of ECMA Script 2015/ES6
Last Updated 2/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/node-js-cluster/