Do you want to learn about SwiftUI, but not sure where to start? Or maybe you start feeling overwhelmed reading SwiftUI articles and not sure how to build a complete Swift UI project?
This course will take you through some fundamentals of SwiftUI development and will help you navigate in building SwiftUI projects. It will also teach you some best practices to build SwiftUI projects.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Creating SwiftUI project from the ground up to a finish product.
- Understanding SwiftUI state, such as State, Binding, Observed/Observable Object, Environment/EnvironmentObject.
- Understanding Application Lifecycle.
- Handling API invocation and its response.
- Incorporating different type of SwiftUI views as a building blocks to create complex views in our projects.
- Customizing View Modifier and View Builder
- and many more …
If you are coming from Swift UIKit background, the other thing that you may find challenging is how to compose my UI since there is no Storyboard or XIB files within SwiftUI project. We will cover this aspect as well.
You will learn some technique across projects that we are going to build on how to compose a polish UI presentation for your users. Each project will present different challenges and is intended to teach you many different aspects of SwiftUI development and components. You will learn new things across all project. All these techniques would be something that you can apply immediately to your own projects.
*** Course Coverage ***
- SwiftUI 2
- iOS 14
- Xcode 12
Who this course is for:
- Developers eager to develop iOS applications using SwiftUI
- Basic understanding of Swift programming language is a plus.
Last Updated 12/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/swiftui-series-swiftui-fundamentals/