In this course we will build a Medium clone API using NestJS, Typescript, Typeorm and PostgreSQL. This course is fully focused on fast and deep dive into creation of API for real application with NestJS. We will start from scratch and step by step you will get close to finished real application. You will deeply understand how to structure your application, build reusable and understandable modules and services and split code into smaller chunks of code. We will write code together in efficient way to make it pure and avoid data complexity.
For each lesson you’ll get source code of the lesson, so it’s easy to see the progress and get a working app on any lesson you want.
What you will learn in this course:
- Structure and configure project
- Write high quality code with NestJS on real project
- Create reusable modules, controllers and services
- Implementing authentication
- Deeply understand NestJS design patterns
If you are feeling like you learned NodeJS but you still still missing knowledge of how to build your own real application this course is what you need. This course is fully focused on creating the application without getting deep into basic knowledge of NodeJS!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to develop API for real project from beginning to the end
- This course is for everyone who is interested in learning developing with NestJS
- This course is for you if you want to improve you knowledge of NestJS or backend development
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
Last Updated 5/2021