Express.js, or simply Express, is a back end web application framework for Node.js, released as free and open-source software under the MIT License. It is designed for building web applications and APIs. It has been called the de facto standard server framework for Node.js.
In this course, you will learn the following topics
- Working with Complex topics in React Node,
- Booking Rooms,
- Cancel Bookings
- Adding Rooms data to Database,
- Edit Rooms after adding,
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration,
- User Dashboard,
- Admin dashboard,
- Manage Users, Rooms, Bookings from the Admin panel
- Pushing Code to Github,
- Hosting application in Heroku
- By the end of the course, you will know how to work with complex apps without REDUX including the payment gateway.
- 24/7 Q/A Support.
Who this course is for:
- React Developers
- MERN Developers
- React Basics
- Node Basics
Last Updated 6/2021