Why master Data Structures?
- The simple and naive solution to problems like the Balancing Bracket Problems, Nearest Smallest Element Problem and many more… are not efficient and are too slow for large input sizes. They kill your programs performance.
- With the right Data Structure problems like that have fast and optimal run-time.
- Also, it teaches you how performance is measured and what matters when solving your programming challenges.
We will cover all that and more.
Most courses on Data Structures focus too much on only mastering the structures itself. Standard courses move too fast forward to complex Data Structures. The normal courses do not explain use-cases and actually show how you benefit from mastering data structures.
This course will focus on mastering the most important and used Data Structures. It will also show you how these Data Structures can be used to solve some of the most advanced programming challenges. Further, it will show you how wrong use of Data Structures are killing the performance of your program.
This is not taught in standard Data Structure courses, which only focus on the understanding and implementing Data Structures.
This course will teach you in an easy way the most used Data Structures and master the power of them.
Python is the chosen language to learn programming for obvious reasons:
- Python is easy to master
- It is easy to solve complex problems in an elegant manner
- …and it is a used by many professionals in most professions
Python is the chosen language to master Data Structures
- It is easy to turn drawings of Data Structures into Python code.
- No overhead syntax is needed to express functionality.
- You only need to master how to get from a drawing to Python code.
This course will give you that and more!
How will you benefit from this course?
- You will master the simplest way to turn drawings of Data Structures into Python code.
- Understand how and when to use Data Structures.
- Implement proven efficient data structures like Linked Lists, Stacks and Queues in less than 5 minutes.
- Know what Data Structures to use to solve Programming Challenges in the optimal way.
- How to check the performance of your program and Data Structures like a professional.
- Simply, you will take your Python skills to the next level.
If you want to become a effective programmer you need to have some basic understanding of the underlying programming concepts. The more programming concepts you understand, the more problems you can solve efficiently in Python.
In this course we will cover the essential proven Data Structures in an straight forward and easy to understand way. You will be learning along the way and implement the Data Structures to get an understanding of it.
This course covers the following
- Understand why Linked Lists, Stacks, and Queues are essential to understand in programming
- Make simple and easy to understand implementations of Linked Lists, Staks, Queues, and Double Linked Lists
- Learn how to reverse a Linked List
- How to solve programming challenges like the Balancing Bracket Problem and Nearest Smallest Element Problem
- Understand performance of programs and Data Structures
- Why do the chosen data structure matters in your solution.
The course is structures in an easy understandable way.
- How to simplest turn the concept of a Linked List into beautiful and readable code.
- Why you use a helper class to make the operations on Linked Lists.
- Showing why the Linked List is an efficient Data Structures for implementing Stacks and Queues.
- How to solve problems with the Data Structures
- Also, how to test performance of your solutions
You code along – you only learn by trying yourself
- At each small step you make the implementation along with me.
- You implement it on all stages to increase your understanding of the data structures.
- Basically, we learn along the way.
Who is this course for?
- You have used Python on any level.
- You may be a beginner that want to program as a professional.
- …or you have been programming for years, but need to understand the basics better
- You do understand the concepts of Python functions, if, for and while-loops.
- …that’s all you need – still uncertain of your skills – check out the prerequisite lecture that takes you through the requirements.
The course has a 30 day money back guarantee that ensures if you are not satisfied, you will get your money back. Also, feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developer that wants to master how data structures gives optimal solutions to problems
- Python developer that wants to increase knowledge about how to implement and solve general problems in Python
- Understanding of a simple Python program (if, while and function calls)
- Basic understanding of a class (object) in Python
- Simple understanding of Python lists
Last Updated 5/2021