Basic Course Description
MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is one of the fundamental and leading programming language and is a must learn skill for anyone who want to develop a career in engineering, science or related fields. Excellent MATLAB programming skills is therefore a crucial factor in making or breaking your career.
This course is designed from a perspective of a student who want to upskill his basic MATLAB programming skills.The course will teach you the skills of how to attack and solve problems using matlab the correct way. While solving the problems, you will have a chance of learning how to make effective use of some of the programming constructs such as loops, conditional statements, breaks, nested loops, the colon operator and many others important programming concepts.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to build a strong career in science or engineering through Excellent MATLAB coding skills
- Anyone wanting to advance their skills of real world problem solving with MATLAB based scientific computing
- The course is self sufficient and does not require any prior knowledge of MATLAB
- The installation of MATLAB software on your machine is a must for this course so that you are able to run the commands and scripts that we cover during the course. If you do not have the MATLAB software installed than you may consider the following options
- 1. You may download a free trail copy of the software from the MATHWORK website. This is for limited time use
- 2. If you are student or employee, you may contact your School or employer for a free copy. Many universities offer a free student version of the software
- 3. You may consider downloading the Octave which is a free and has nearly identical functionality as that of MATLAB. (I would not recommend this option since you may not be able to have access to all the functions that we cover in this course)
- 4. If none of the above works for you, then you may purchase the student version directly from Mathworks website which is significantly lower in cost compare to its full version
Last Updated 11/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-matlab-programming-skills-while-solving-problems/