The approach is hands-on. You start with a basic boilerplate application, and throughout the course, add new functionality to your skill set.
Angular has undergone some substantial changes over the past few years, and this course presents the latest features and best practices.
- Beginner to Intermediate
What You Will Learn
Developers learn how to:
- Code a full-scale Angular application
- Build and deploy this application so that it can be accessed from anywhere
- Communicate effectively with other Angular developers by knowing the fundamental concepts of Angular
- Recognize good and bad patterns in Angular code
Who Should Take This Course
- Web developers
- Front-end developers/engineers
- Full-stack developers/engineers
- Secondary audience: developers who have never done any kind of web development before and want to jump into the most advanced technology for doing so.
- Should have a strong grasp of basic programming concepts, such as variables, arrays, control flow, and so on
Pubished May 21, 2021