Welcome to “Image Recognition in Android One hour Bootcamp Java”
This course is designed to teach you to train your own image recognition models and build Android applications in just one hour of your life.
The course will teach you to
- Gather and arrange the dataset for model training
- Training Image recognition model on that dataset with just a few clicks
- Using the trained model inside Android Applications using both Java
The case study we are going to take in this course is a Fruit recognition Application. So firstly
- We will get the Fruits dataset from Kaggle
- Then we will train the Fruit recognition model
- Then we will use that model inside Android applications to build two Android applications to recognize fruits
- Fruit Recognition using images from device gallery or camera
- Fruit recognition using live footage from the camera
After that, there will be a practice exercise for you to train a dog breed recognition model and build Android Applications
- So by the end of this hour, you will be able to train any type of Image recognition model and use it inside your Android application. And by building such applications for clients you can earn big.
- You can impress your potential employer with your Android Machine Learning skills.
- You will have 5 fully functional Android recognition applications to empower your resume
So let’s start.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to build real world recognition applications for Android
- Basic knowledge of Android app development using Java
Last Updated 2/2021