This course will help you learn advance vocabulary useful in IELTS examination, learning these will be beneficial in all four modules, that is IELTS speaking, IELTS writing, IELTS reading and IELTS listening. Having a wide range of vocabulary will enhance your chances of securing at least ONE extra band in writing, speaking and reading. The course has been designed keeping complex vocabulary in mind that is frequently used in writing and speaking section and provides you a better synonym to these commonly used words. These words are presented with Explanations, so You will also be able to understand how to use these vocabulary in your sentences while writing and speaking, furthermore learning these vocabulary will help you in understanding the text in reading section.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is planning to take IELTS test for college admissions or immigration purposes.
- someone who wants to improve their English communication skills.
- Anyone willing to take English proficiency tests, like TOEFL, IELTS,PTE
- A willingness to improve your vocabulary, Synonym, Preposition, Phrasal Verbs etc. and using them to improve your IELTS band.
- A notebook and pen to make notes
Last Updated 8/2020