What you will get out of this course?
-How to do food photography using any camera including smart phones?
-What type of lighting to use and its effects on food photos?
-How to set up light and DIY accessories to create a balanced looking scene?
-How to style your food?
-Composition techniques that will change the way you take photos(if you actually do them)
-How to edit and enhance your food photos?
-How to export photos for different platforms such as facebook, intagram, website and blogs?
-How to use your smart phone for food photography?
BONUS: How to shoot light and airy as well as dark and moody food photography?
- You’ll get a simple step-by-step instructions on how to shoot Food Photography without expensive gear or technical skills
- You’ll get specific examples and ideas how to shoot a photo
- You’ll get MP3 Audios (to listen to the course on-the go)
- You’ll get Downloadable PDF’s
- Easy to implement video (in bite-size chunks)
- Full Life time access to on demand videos
- Premium Support from your instructor (Receive answers and feedback within 24 hours)
- You’ll get 100% money back Guarantee
- and many more!
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginner curious about DIY Food Photography
- Anyone who wants to shoot professional photo at home or restaurants
- Beginner Food blogger
- Anyone who wants to be a food photographer
- Anyone starting an Online Food business
- Anyone who wants to improve their Social Media Food Photos
- Anyone who dont have technical knowledge using camera or lights
- This is not about Expensive gear and high end studios
- Any Camera that you may have. iPhone, Android Phone, DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Any light source. Natural light from a window, LED light or artificial light
- No experience or technical skills requirement
Last Updated 11/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-shoot-food-photography-complete-guide-for-beginners-l/