Give your laptop a second life with this course! Is your laptop too slow? Overheating? Maybe you have a virus? Want to add some RAM or a brand new Solid State Drive (SSD)?
You’ve come to the right place. These high quality videos show you how to open a laptop, identify what’s inside and upgrade it. Give your laptop a second life!
• How to dismantle a laptop easily
• Learn how to remove a hard drive and RAM
• Replace your old hard drive and add a new SSD
• Clone your old hard drive – no back up required
• Add RAM to your laptop
• Clean the fan
• Replace thermal compound on your cpu/gpu *
• Check the temperatures of your CPU, graphics card, and hard drive
• Test your laptop and make sure it is stable
• Update BIOS
• Check tips and applications to help you get rid of a virus or trojan
• Learn if it makes any sense to use a cooling pad
• A lot of tips and tricks
In over 3 hours of content, this course covers all the basics about hardware and software updates for your laptop. Learn how to open a laptop, replace the hard drive, and clean the fan. All lectures are recorded in Full HD showing you all details. I focus on Windows-based devices but there is a chapter dedicated to MacBooks as well (how to open, remove the disk, RAM, etc.).
There are lectures for more advanced students (*) too. Tips, tricks, and applications you need to know! What are you waiting for?
Give your laptop a second life. Join now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in Upgrading a Laptop
- System Engineers
- Basic Knowledge of Laptops and Hardware
Last Updated 7/2016
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-give-your-laptop-a-second-life-ssd-hdd-ram-fans/