This course was designed to teach students how to create windows Active directory based lab environments for hacking, training, and pentesting, learn active directory, software testing in various operating systems and many other use cases. We will use Windows server as the host operating system and install the lab using Hyper-V hypervisor and then, we will be using Azure.
The script we are going to be used is, AutomatedLab which was written in powershell and it is going to help us to deploy large labs in minutes. In one of the Labs, we will have Active Directory, Multiple VMs, Router, Fileshare, and more. We’ll also install variety of software using Chocolatey, Elastic stack, and Kali Linux. Once the script is developed, the labs will be created without user intervention. it’s simple to destroy and relaunch the labs with one command.
AutomatedLab (AL) enables you to setup test and lab environments on Hyper-v or Azure with multiple products or just a single VM in a very short time. There are only two requirements you need to make sure: You need the DVD ISO images and a Hyper-V host or an Azure subscription.
- Set up lab and test environments
- On Hyper-v or Azure with multiple products
- Including just a single VM quickly.
What else will I learn?
- Setup Elastic Stack
- Use Chocolatey
- Learn Powershell
- Install Kali on Hyper-V
Who this course is for:
- Students willing to learn how to deploy automated labs
- Students willing to learn to deploy fast Active Directory Environment
- Students willing to learn how to Automated Labs to Azure
- You don’t need to know anything.
- Azure Account or Windows Machine with Enough Resources
Last Updated 5/2021