Welcome to Getting Started with Python Programming (Python 3) Become Python Programmer(python3)course !!!
Today Python become extremely useful. Mastering Python allows you to take your hands off these repetitive and mundane tasks, automate them through code (and make them faster) so that you can focus on the really mentally challenging aspects of your penetration testing and cybersecurity projects, data science, blockchain, machine learning etc……
This course will provide you all the basic concepts of python development because knowing the basics are very important .
today python is the most demanding skill or programming language because it is very easy to learn and grasp on it.
python is using everywhere today to web development,penetration testing,Hacking etc everywhere…
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner.
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Learn Python in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
This course includes…
- Complete Python 3.
- install Python on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- prepare your computer for programming in Python.
- The various ways to run a Python program on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- work with various data types including strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, booleans, and more.
- What variables are and when to use them.
- How to perform mathematical operations using Python.
- How to capture input from a user.
- Ways to control the flow of your programs.
- The importance of white space in Python.
- How to organize your Python programs — Learn what goes where.
- What modules are, when you should use them, and how to create your own.
- How to define and use functions.
- Important built-in Python functions that you’ll use often.
- And many more things…..start learning most demanding skillll…….
Who this course is for:
- You want to get into cybersecurity and need a skill (Python) to place ahead of your competition.
- Beginner Python developers.
- Anyone interested in Python programming, Python scripting, or computer programming in general.
- Those who want to become a highly paid Python developer.
Who this course is for:
- python developer
- machine learning
- data science
- web development
- ethical hacker
- web scrapping
- web penetration testing
- competitive programming
- Access to a computer that runs the Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system.
- An internet connection.
Last Updated 11/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/master-python-basics-learn-python-programming-python-3/