YOU WANT TO LEARN GERMAN, BUT YOU DON’T ADVANCE?
Then we are going to help you.
With our new method we “dropped a bomb” on the traditional methods most of the world uses to learn German.
In this course, you will reach a basic level (A2) of conversation in German.
Learn everything naturally by listening to Ben’s story.
The TPRS method (in other words, the mini-story method) and, in particular, the “question and answer technique” will help you to reach this goal easily.
Use your sense of hearing more, that is, develop an “ear,” and understand native speakers as well.
Learn spoken grammar with the images and colors in our funny stories.
And actively practice the content using the APP Quizlet.
Connect to your computer, tablet or mobile whenever you want.
If you’re uncertain or have questions, leave a comment. Someone from the 123deutsch team or another student will help you in an instant.
As part of our family, you will never be alone.
Each course offers a final certification.
But above all, you will feel more confident when it comes to communicating.
- Be fully competent in a German A2 level
- Master the basics of the German language
- Learn German grammar and vocabulary
- Learn the basics of German conversation
- Learn German pronunciation, speaking and phrase writing
- Be able to present yourself confidently in German
- Be able to make an appointment in German
- Be able to order food at a restaurant in German
- Learn to count and say numbers in German
- Learn to read and write in German
- Get information about German culture
- All the important vocabulary for beginners
WHAT ARE OTHER STUDENTS SAYING?
“This course is highly recommended. The teacher’s method is easy and effective that you could learn practical Germain by listening and the story so it is much more interesting than studying traditional boring Grammar lessons with exercises.” – Linh
The alphabet | Conjugation of regular verbs | The nominative | Numbers | Gender rules | Plural | Irregular verbs | Tips on how to learn a language more efficiently | Compound words | The Word “es” | Formal greeting | The accusative | Word order in main sentences | Separable and inseparable verbs | Modal verbs | The dative | Negation | How to ask questions | Conjunctions | The imperative | Determinant possessive | Demonstrative Pronouns | Indefinite Pronouns | Temporal Adverbs | Accusative prepositions | Dative prepositions | Two-way-prepositions | Present Perfect Tense (Perfekt) | Introduction to the Simple Past (Präteritum) | Introduction to the Comparative
Pronunciation rules | How to present yourself | How to make appointments | Using public transportation | Looking for Apartments | Asking / Giving directions | Saying the time and date | Doctor’s visit | How to order food in a restaurant
Colors | Family | Body | Clothes | At Home | Food and Beverages | Animals | Professions | Weather | Leisure Activities | Emotions and Adjectives | Countries and Languages
If you are not familiar with the Common European Reference for Languages, here is a brief description:
A1 – Complete Beginner
A2 – Core Knowledge
B1 – Intermediate
B2 – Upper Intermediate
C1 – Proficient User
C2 – Mastery / Natives
WE HOPE YOU WILL SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE, AND WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AS ONE OF OUR STUDENTS.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn German quickly and easily.
- This course is created for beginners. We start with the basics.
- If you are at an advanced beginner level, you can improve your German with this course.
- German teachers
- As it is a course for beginners, you don’t have to know a single German word to participate in this course. You will learn everything from scratch.
- The explanations are in English, so it is necessary to understand this language.
Last Updated 4/2020
Course Size: 17.4 GB