Hi, welcome to my course on ‘Fundamentals of English Grammar’!
The aim of this course is to help you develop your English grammar knowledge so that you’re able to use the language accurately and appropriately.
The range of grammar concepts covered in this course begin from beginner to intermediate. There are 15 units in this course and each units covers a particular aspect of English grammar.
Our course is designed to make learning grammar easy, and as fun as possible, and to do that, we aim to do the following.
- Create lessons that are easily digestible. Our lessons range from 2 to 5 minutes and we stick to a very narrow range of topic so that we keep a simple focus, which makes learning grammar simple.
- Worksheet to check your understanding. There are 54 exercise worksheet which you can use to check your understanding of each grammar concept you learn.
Please feel free to take a look at some of the sample lessons to find our what our course is like.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want and need to learn English grammar concepts for beginner to intermediate level learners
- Students who wish to brush up on their English grammar knowledge
- Interest in learning English grammar
Last Updated 2/2020