In this course, we’ll be creating a full stack SaaS application with Svelte, Express and PostgreSQL. This course teaches all the major concepts you need to build a production ready SaaS application by step by step building a fully functional application. The course is divided into two main parts – the frontend, which uses Svelte to build an interactive, rich user interface and the backend, which uses Express and PostgreSQL to build a server that handles data management.
Svelte is an exciting new frontend UI framework that offers a very developer friendly workflow and easy to learn syntax. Express and PostgreSQL are tried-and-true technologies that provide a rock solid backend.
Across about 7 hours of video instruction with full source code, this course covers everything from setting up your development environment to securing your application with a multi-tenant architecture and ultimately deploying the application to production.
What You Will Learn
- Svelte reactivity concepts
- Two-way binding and event handling
- Express REST API endpoints
- Persistence with a relational PostgreSQL database
- Frontend create, read, update and delete operations
- How to integrate Auth0 for JWT authentication