First aid is probably one of the most essential life skills that everyone should have. The knowledge of first aid can literally be the difference between life and death when an emergency occurs.
Nonetheless, people often put off getting first aid training because:
- They don’t have the time to drop everything and do a first aid course.
- They don’t know where to begin.
- It’s expensive to take a first aid course.
- They only need a refreshment.
But most importantly:
- They don’t believe that accidents will ever happen to them or those close to them.
I can understand all of those reasons, and there’s no doubt that it’s true that many real life first aid courses are expensive, too basic, too rigid, or often just plain boring. However the last statement is unfortunately not very likely.
Every year around half a million people die from a cardiac arrest in the United States alone. Every five days a baby dies there from choking, and young people dying from unintentional injuries aren’t an uncommon sight (with over 3.9 million deaths and over 138 million disability-adjusted life-years worldwide in 2004 alone).
We all want to believe that these things won’t happen to us, and hopefully they won’t. However if we put off learning first aid until we will actually need it, it will already be too late.
I’ve designed this course to give you the perfect solution to learn how to keep yourself and your loved ones safe.
In this course I am going to teach you everything you need to know from A – Z, to give you some peace of mind.
We are going to cover:
- How to perform CPR (using the latest guidelines), with 2 different methods.
- How to use an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) to make our CPRs even more effective.
- How to save people from choking using the Heimlich Maneuver.
- How to treat bleeding wounds using different bandages and tourniquets.
- How to improvise our very own tourniquets from random cloth rags or the shirts that we are wearing.
- The correct order of action – We will learn the correct steps so that what kills first will be treated first.
- How to save people from different climatic injuries like dehydration, hyperthermia, frostbite or hypothermia, including how to avoid them.
- How to handle different kinds of injuries, from head injuries, burns, fractures, to chest injuries and animal bites.
- How to deal with different medical emergencies like a heart attack, stroke, allergy attack, epilepsy and many more.
- The principles and the science behind what we do and why we do it, so you could improvise yourself if you’ll need to.
- All of which could be applied to adults, as well as children and babies.
- And I’ve even included bonuses like how to carry an injured person, use different equipment or build your very own first aid kit!
My goal with this course was to make high quality first aid training more interesting and accessible to people around the world.
In this course I made sure there aren’t going to be any boring slide shows. I will neither force you to remember a bunch of medical terms. But instead we will focus on the practical side of things, and we will learn how to actually apply real first aid, while learning the principles along the way.
With this course you will be able to learn at your own pace, investing your time whenever you feel comfortable. You’ll be able to jump between lessons and dive into the stuff that is most relevant and interesting to you. And compared to real life first aid courses, not only that the price is extremely convenient (especially on a sale), but also it’s almost certain that you will get more advanced training than any other courses that you can find (unless you’re learning to become an EMT or actually becoming a Combat Medic yourself).
If first aid is something that is interesting to you, if you want to take your and your loved ones destiny in your own hands, and if you want to feel more confident knowing that you took your time to prepare, then I honestly believe that you will not regret signing up for this course. – However you could always refund with Udemy’s 30 days guarantee if you will 🙂
I hope to see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Hospitality workers
- Beginners in the first aid field
- Emergency responders who want to refresh their knowledge
- People who want to be prepared to save a life
- Anyone who is motivated to help others
- Students don’t need any previous experience in first aid.
Last Updated 2/2021