Face Recognition Web Project using Machine Learning in Flask Python
Face recognition is one of the most widely used in my application. If at all you want to develop and deploy the application on the web only knowledge of machine learning or deep learning is not enough. You also need to know the creation of pipeline architecture and call it from the client-side, HTTP request, and many more. While doing so you might face many challenges while developing the app. This course is structured in such a way that you can able to develop the face recognition based web app from scratch.
What you will learn?
- Image Processing with OpenCV
- Image Data Preprocessing
- Image Data Analysis
- Eigenfaces with PCA
- Face Recognition Classification Model with Support Vector Machines
- Pipeline Model
- Flask (Jinja Template, HTML, CSS, HTTP Methods)
- Finally, Face recognition Web App
You will learn image processing techniques in OpenCV and the concepts behind the images. We will also do the necessary image analysis and required preprocessing steps for images.
For the preprocess images, we will extract features from the images, ie. computing Eigen images using principal component analysis. With Eigen images, we will train the Machine learning model and also learn to test our model before deploying, to get the best results from the model we will tune with the Grid search method for the best hyperparameters.
Once our machine learning model is ready, will we learn and develop a web server gateway interphase in flask by rendering HTML CSS and bootstrap in the frontend and in the backend written in Python. Finally, we will create the project on the Face Recognition project by integrating the machine learning model to Flask App.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who want to learn image processing and build data science applications
- Beginners on Python who want to data science project
- Who want to start their career in artificial intelligence and data science
- Data science beginner who want to build end to end data science project
- Should be at-least beginner level in Python
- Be able to understand HTML and CSS
- Basic Understanding of Machine Learning Concepts
Last Updated 4/2021