Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my courses: on PowerPoint
“I would like to tell you that I am very impressed with your courses so far – I particularly like the short videos that allow me to get to a topic quickly and then move on (your competitors mostly offer 20-30 min videos which is a bit much to keep one’s attention span). The other gem in your training are the shortcuts, I found no other course with the same insights.” by Peter Klugsberger, Australia, ex-McKinsey & Co., served various senior roles (CEO, COO) in various companies
“Yes, for anyone who wants to exceeds the expectations set by himself / Seniors / peers. It is very important to convey the Right ideas in a right format through a right medium. Guns don’t kill as much as Powerpoint bullets. The recollection of ideas through a well thought and presented ppt is high. PPT course is built on the “Best practices of Powerful powerpoint delivery”. I made my mind to be a Subscriber of all of his courses after seeing his free videos which makes me think that I am actually in a real class and learning it by practising it. ” by Biswajeet Pattnaik , M&A Specialist (Finance and Petrochemical industry), SABIC , Saudi Arabia.
PowerPoint Ninja Charts are taken from world’s best presentation & brochures. Used by professional to make data easy to understand & Presentable. Below is the list of charts covered in the course:
- Trendline Charts
- Thermometer Charts
- 2 axis – Basics Charts with Ghostlines
- Horizontal Bar Charts
- 100 Percent Stacked Bar Charts
- Waterfall – as used by BMW
- Combo Charts used by BHP Billiton
- Stacked 100 column 80-20 Charts
- Ringed Doughnut Charts
- Radar Charts
- Gantt Charts
- Charts aesthetics 01 – 07
- Chart_Lending Company
- Tornado / Butterfly Charts
We have 25 videos of duration 2+ hrs. Through practical examples, they start from the foundation and take you to the Ninja level application.
Your Question – Why should I take this mini-course on PowerPoint Charts?
Our Response – Because we cover the following –
- WHY should we use a certain Charts in a given situation
- What are the alternative approaches to solving the same problem
- Hidden tricks to truly make your PowerPoint Charts the deal crackers.
Example – Complex data can be presented with charts in an easy to use format like we had used the combination of Thermometer Chart with line graph (markers only) on primary axis for Set 1 and simple line graph on secondary axis for Set 2 to present the data with 2 variable set as given below:
Variable Set 1 – Logins (no. of accounts), No. of Files Approved & No. of Files Disbursed
Variable Set 2 – Loan Approved (Value) & Loan Disbursed (Value)
Your Question – So will I learn Animations, Formatting Tricks, & Other PowerPoint tricks?
Our Response – No. This course covers only Advanced Charts like Trendline Charts, Thermometer Charts, 2 axis – Basics Charts with Ghostlines, Horizontal Bar Charts, 100 Percent Stacked Bar Charts, Waterfall – as used by BMW, Combo Charts used by BHP Billiton, Stacked 100 column 80-20 Charts, Ringed Doughnut Charts, Radar Charts, Gantt Charts, Charts aesthetics 01 – 07, Chart_Lending Company & Tornado / Butterfly Charts.
“The courses are really helpful whether in terms of saving time, improving your presentation skills or getting to learn new features. The videos give you the feeling of one to one attention. Moreover, their constant attachment by emailing new tricks is highly appreciating. #thankyouteamyoda” by Arundhati Raychaudhuri, Finance Professional, India
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice – over worksheets included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
- A 30-day money back guarantee (we want you to be 100% satisfied)
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 2+ hrs. for a benefit of lifetime Ninja status on PowerPoint Charts!
Who this course is for:
- Course is purely focused on helping you achieve Ninja level status for PowerPoint Charts
- Course works on all Excel versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Pre-requisite: Basic knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
Last Updated 5/2016
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/charts-graphs-from-worlds-top-presentations-decoded/