Welcome to – Ethical Hacking Bootcamp 2021: Complete Hands-on
This course is developed to share real-world cybersecurity challenges and their solutions with a comprehensive approach from no-prior knowledge to advance level. With this course, you’ll not just get the information about fundamentals, technologies, tools, process but also get to know real-world use cases.
There is never been a better than today to kickstart your career in Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing and Cybersecurity. In order to developed an outcome-driven course module, we have used two approach: Bottom-up Approach and Project-based Approach.
Bottom-Up Approach: With this approach, we’ve broken down each complex topics and delivering into simplified way such as before getting started with Ethical Hacking we’ll go through Linux and Networking fundamentals.
Project-Based Approach: With this approach, we’ve used real-world example and use cases to understand complex topics such as Understanding Vulnerabilities with real-world Mobile application, understanding web application threats using Linkedin Account hacking etc.
The course covers 12 main areas:
1. LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS TO GET STARTED WITH ETHICAL HACKING
This fundamental section explain you with Ethical hacking concepts, networking, Linux and Lab Setup.
- INTRODUCTION TO ETHICAL HACKING: In this section, you’ll learn about what is ethical hacking, why to learn ethical hacking, what its like to be hacked and some core concepts.
- INTRODUCTION TO HACKING LAB: In this section, you’ll learn to build your hacking lab with VMware, Virtualbox, Kali Linux.
- LINUX BASICS: In this, you’ll learn fundamentals of Linux and important commands.
2. HACKING WINDOWS 10- INTRODUCTION AND INFORMATION GATHERING
This section explains you with Information gathering stage for Hacking Windows 10 system.
- You’ll learn about Windows 10 and Malwares.
- You’ll understand threats in Windows 10.
- You’ll learn the concepts of Backdoor.
- You’ll study stages in Ethical Hacking.
3. HACKING WINDOWS 10: GAINING ACCESS
This section is about gaining access to Windows 10 thorough payload development and penetration testing tools.
- You’ll learn about Metasploit framework in detail, creating database in MSF.
- You’ll learn the difference between Bind Shell and Reverse Shell.
- You’ll learn to build payload using MSFVENOM.
- You’ll learn about Veil Evasion to bypass Antiviruses.
4. HACKING WINDOWS 10: POST-EXPLOITATION PHASE
This section will take you through post-exploitation activities.
- You’ll learn to Interact with Target Windows 10.
- You’ll lean how to clear tracks after the successful compromise.
5. MYTHS AND FACTS ABOUT ETHICAL HACKING
This section explains about some popular myths and facts about Ethical Hacking.
- Myth:1 Bad Hackers are Most-Skilled and Smart!
- Myth:2 Hackers are illegal person
- Myth:3 All the attacks are launched from China and Russia!
- Fact 1: You dont need degree to become an Ethical Hacker!
- Fact 2: You dont need spend huge on certifications!
- Fact 3: There is no perfect age to start your career in Ethical Hacking!
6. WEB APPLICATION HACKING – INTRODUCTION
This section is about Web application introduction and application security testing practises.
- How Secure are Web Application Applications?
- You’ll learn about HTTP and HTTPS.
- OWASP Testing Practices
7. HACKING WEB APPLICATIONS – INFORMATION GATHERING
This section teach you the very first stage in hacking web applications.
- You’ll learn the Blocks of Information Gathering.
- You’ll learn about Vulnerabilities in detail.
- You’ll do hands-on with Nessus Scanner
- You’ll do hands-on with OpenVAS Scanner
- You’ll hands-on with Nmap Scanner
- You’ll learn using Recon-ng
8. HACKING WEB APPLICATION- SQL INJECTION
This section covers one of the very critical web application attack i.e. SQL Injection attack.
- You’ll learn fundamentals of SQL Injection attack.
- You’ll do hands-on in setting up MySQL database from scratch.
- You’ll lean how SQL Query works.
- You’ll learn to hack a web application using SQL Injection.
- You’ll learn about Burp-Suite.
- You’ll do hand-on with Burp-Suite to hacking target web application.
9. HACKING WEB APPLICATION – CROSS SITE SCRIPTING ATTACK
This section explains about Cross-site scripting attack in detail.
- You’ll learn what is Cross-site scripting and how it works.
- You’ll learn about Reflected cross-site scripting attack.
- You’ll do hands-on with reflected XSS attack and compromise user’s Linkedin credentials.
- You’ll learn about Browser Exploitation Framework(BeEF).
- You’ll learn about Stored Cross-site scripting attack.
- You’ll do hands-on attack with Stored Cross-site scripting technique.
10. WHERE WE GO FROM HERE
In this section, I’ll teach on how to take your next step in the ethical hacking career.
- You first to prepare your mind for this career.
- You’ll then learn about career opportunities after learning this course.
- You’ll learn about Penetration Tester profile and job requirements.
11. DARK WEB AND ANONYMITY
In this section, you’ll learn about Dark Web, Tor browser and accessing dark web.
- You’ll learn Risk and Anonymity.
- You’ll lean about Dark Web.
- You’ll do hands-on with Proxychains.
- You’ll learn to access Dark Web.
12. Hacking IoT devices
In this section, you’ll learn to hacking IoT devices such as IP Cameras
- You’ll learn about Shodan.
- You’ll do hands-on with Shodan to access IP Cameras.
- You’ll learn about Censys tool and hands-on with it.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who has an interest in Ethical Hacking/Penetration Testing or Cybersecurity.
- Anyone who wants to start a career as an Ethical Hacker or Penetration Tester but does not know where to start
- Computer With At Least 8GB of RAM/Memory
Last Updated 6/2021
Total Size: 10.0 GB