DISCLAIMER: Please note that this is not an official EPLAN course. For official training and certification as well as for the purchase of EPLAN software contact the manufacturer of the software.
*** UPDATES ***
– October 26, 2019 – Captions in English (EDITED, not auto-generated).
I welcome you to, according to my opinion, the intermediate course on EPLAN Electric P8.
In this short but intense course we are going to cover the following sections / function in EPLAN:
- Symbols and symbol libraries – masterclass – everything you need to know about custom symbols in EPLAN
- Layer management in EPLAN – what layers in EPLAN can do for us in the real-world
- How to be more effective when working in EPLAN
- Bonus lecture – very interesting way to tag cables (a requirement from some customers in the real-world)
This is going to be one of my last courses on EPLAN Electric P8. I might do another one and for that one I will ask for a feedback from you, my students, to tell me which are the things you would like me to cover in the last one.
After EPLAN courses I will concentrate more on electrical design, with examples of projects I have worked on so far.
To help you master electrical design on a professional level so that you can consider a career in this field of electrical engineering.
I hope you will find my course valuable and fun and I wish you a great success in mastering EPLAN and electrical design!
Also please don’t forget to rate my course and leave a short review. I thank you for that in advance.
Your Instructor for Electrical Design,
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to work in EPLAN Electric P8
- Eplan Electric P8 software (any version, including Eplan Education)
Last Updated 1/2020