This course is intended for students who are passionate in doing programming and curious for developing their own product and contribute in the software industry. This course help you to build cutting edge knowledge of how traditional software works and what is the science behind it.
After completing this course you learn :
- How to create a customized application based on user requirement
- How controls are used
- What is event handling
- How to manage data using a database
- Different behaviors of controls
- LINQ based database operations
- Master/MDI windows
- How to create executable file for your software (Application Deployment).
- What is M.A.R.S?
- Intranet based application
All the above mentioned things will be demonstrated in detail along with examples.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners C#
- OOP concepts
- Object Oriented Programming
Last Updated 4/2020