This course is designed to make you proficient in training and evaluating deep learning based object detection models. Specifically, you will learn about Faster RCNN, SSD and YOLO models.
For each of these models, you will first learn about how they function from a high level perspective. This will help you build the intuition about how they work.
After this, you will learn how to leverage the power of Tensorflow 2 to train and evaluate these models on your local machine.
Finally, you will learn how to leverage the power of cloud computing to improve your training process. For this last part, you will learn how to use Google Cloud AI Platform in order to train and evaluate your models on powerful GPUs offered by google.
I designed this course to help you become proficient in training and evaluating object detection models. This is done by helping you in several different ways, including :
- Building the necessary intuition that will help you answer most questions about object detection using deep learning, which is a very common topic in interviews for positions in the fields of computer vision and deep learning.
- By teaching you how to create your own models using your own custom dataset. This will enable you to create some powerful AI solutions.
- By teaching you how to leverage the power of Google Cloud AI Platform in order to push your model’s performance by having access to powerful GPUs.
Who this course is for:
- AI enthusiasts
- Data scientists
- Computer vision and machine learning students
- software developers
- You need to have a basic level of Python (if you know what classes and functions are then you are good to go!)
- You need to have a basic understanding of what Tensorflow is.
- You don’t need any prior understanding of what object detection is, this is the mission of the course!
Last Updated 11/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/deep-learning-for-object-detection-using-tensorflow-2/