This course will help you in better understanding of the basics of Data Structures and how algorithms are implemented in C# programming language. This course consists of lectures on data structures and algorithms which covers the computer science theory + implementation of data structures in C#. This course will also help students to face interviews confidently at the top technology companies. This course is like having personal tutors to teach you about data structures and algorithms.
There’s tons of concepts and content in this course. To begin the course:
- We have a discussion of why we need data structures and why we need to learn Algorithms
- Then we move on to discuss Analysis of Algorithms ie Time and Space complexity, though the Asymptotic Notation ie Big O, Omega and Theta are taken up at the end of this course so that you do not get confused and concentrate on understanding the concepts of data structures.
Then we get to the essence of the course; algorithms and data structures. Each of the specific algorithms and data structures is divided into two sections. Theory lectures and implementation of those concepts in C#. We then move on to learn:
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Searching Algorithms
- Sorting Algorithms
- Linked List
- Queues & Deques
- Trees, Binary Trees & Binary Search Trees
- Balanced Search Trees
- Graphs & Graph Traversal Algorithms (Breadth-First Search & Depth First Search)
Again, each of these sections includes theory lectures covering Data structures & their Abstract Data Types and Algorithms. Plus the implementation of these topics in C#.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Data Structures and Algorithms using C#
- Some prior programming experience is required in any programming language
- Basic knowledge of C# is needed
Last Updated 11/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/data-structures-and-algorithms-in-depth-using-c-sharp/