In this course we will discuss development of a complete iOS and Android native application using Visual Studio (or Xamarin Studio), C Sharp and Firebase. Throughout the course, we will discuss a wide range of topics such as interface design, databases and data structures as well as user authentication through Firebase MBaaS.
This course is designed to cover a wide range of audience. It can be useful to people with basic understanding of mobile development and programming. It is also useful if you wish to learn more about data structures, reading and writing local and remote databases.
Who this course is for:
- Mobile Developers of any Level Pursuing C# and Xamarin Cross Platform
- Mobile Developer Wiling to Learn Backend and Cloud Servers
- Developers Planning to Learn Firebase Database and Authentication
- Beginner Developers Wanting to Jumpstart their Mobile Development
- Basic Understanding of Computer Programming in any Discipline
- Understanding of Mobile Apps in General
Last Updated 11/2020